Frozen Coconut Lime Pie
Silky smooth creamy lime filling is frozen in a coconut graham cracker crust. It is the easiest, most refreshing frozen pie!
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5-6 limes
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
Preheat oven to 375. Prepare pie crust by combining graham cracker crumbs, coconut, sugar, and butter in a bowl. Stir until moistened. Pour mixture into 9-inch pie dish and firmly press into bottom and up the sides. Bake crust 10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Zest limes to make 1 tablespoon of zest. Juice limes to make 1/2 cup juice. In a large bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, zest, and juice. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, beat 1 cup of whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold cream into lime mixture. Pour filling into cooled crust. Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
Beat remaining 1 cup whipping cream with 1/4 cup confectioners sugar until stiff peaks form. Use to garnish individual pie servings.