Tropical Berry Smoothie Bowls
Frozen pineapple, mangoes, strawberries, and banana are blended with yogurt, honey, and milk for the delicious tropical smoothie base. The bowls are topped with granola, almonds, coconut, chia seeds, and fresh fruit for the tastiest, healthy breakfast.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana (frozen or fresh)
- 1 5.3 oz vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2-2 cups milk (any kind)
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Slivered almonds
- Chia seeds
- Shredded coconut
- Fresh strawberries, blueberries and/or banana slices
Place pineapples, mangoes, strawberries, banana, yogurt, honey, milk and ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more milk if needed. The consistency should be thick.
Pour smoothie into bowls and add toppings of choice. Serve immediately.
- If you have leftover smoothie base, it makes amazing homemade popsicles.
- If you have smaller appetites to feed, this recipe could be stretched to make smaller bowls.