Tex Mex Pasta Salad
Every single Tex Mex ingredient that I could think of is in this pasta salad and it's an irresistable flavor bomb!
- 16 oz bowtie pasta
- 1 (11 oz) can Mexicorn, drained
- 4 oz sliced black olive, drained
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapenos, diced
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, diced in small cubes
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno juice (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to package dirctions. Drain and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, make dressing by whisking together all listed dressing ingredients.
Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl (pasta, veggies, cheese, etc) and toss to combine. Taste and add more salt if desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.