Green Goddess Pesto Chicken Pizza
This delicious pizza combo has all things green - pesto, jalapenos, artichokes, spinach and more. Top with a drizzle of green goddess dressing for the perfect finish!
- 1 12-inch pizza crust, homemade or ready made
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 1/2 cup peperoncini peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup Green Goddess salad dressing
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Spread pesto over pizza crust. Top with cheese, chicken, artichokes, spinach, jalapeños, green onions and basil. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Top with peperoncini peppers and a drizzle of Green Goddess dressing.
- Omit chicken for a vegetarian version.
- More green topping ideas: thinly sliced zucchini, fresh broccoli, kale, arugula, avocado
- Green Goddess dressing can be found with other salad dressings in most grocery stores.