Grilling season is upon us and I have the perfect recipe to get you started! These Pineapple Pork Kebabs are easy, delicious, and sure look pretty on a grill! What more could you ask for?!?
The marinade for the pork is full of flavor bomb ingredients such as soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, sriracha, and pineapple juice. The pineapple gets so sweet when its grilled and the vegetables are the perfect combination with everything. My whole family requests these all the time!
Your Grocery List
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- Soy sauce
- Pineapple juice
- Brown sugar
- Ground ginger
- Sesame oil
- Fresh Garlic
- Sriracha sauce
- Fresh pineapple
- Red bell peppers
- Red onion
How to Make Pineapple Pork Kebabs
First, mix up the marinade and add cubed pork. Marinate for 2-8 hours.
Next, add the cubed pork, pineapple, bell pepper and onion onto skewers and fire up your grill to medium-high heat. We love our Traeger pellet grill!
Place the kebabs on the grill and baste with reserved marinade. They only need to grill for about 15-20 minutes or until pork reaches 150 degrees.
We like to serve Pineapple Pork Kebabs with rice or roasted potatoes. They are so perfect for a weeknight meal or weekend grilling. Sweet, savory and just a little spicy! They are amazing and I know you’ll enjoy them too!
More Grilled Recipes to Try
Chipotle Flank Steak with Corn Salsa
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Burgers
Chicken Broccoli Ranch Packets
Pineapple Pork Kebabs
- 2-2 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Remove silver skin and any excess fat from pork then cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces. Place in a zip top bag.
- In a mixing bowl, add soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, ginger, sesame oil, garlic cloves, and sriracha. Whisk to combine. Reserve 3/4 cup then pour the rest into the bag of pork. Massage to incorporate throughout pork. Let marinate in fridge for 2-8 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Thread pork, pineapple, pepper, and onion onto skewers.
- Place kebabs on grill and cook, turning occasionally and basting frequently with reserved marinade. Cook until temperature of pork reaches 150 degrees.
- Cooking time depends on your grill. I used a Traeger smoker/pellet grill and it took 18 min. Internal temp of pork should be 150.
Leave a Reply