I am so excited to share with you THE perfect dessert for summer! Icebox cakes are a favorite of mine because they are easy, fun to make, and the flavor possibilities are endless. My Double Chocolate Raspberry Icebox Cake all started with my love of those frozen “Tru Fru” chocolate raspberries from Costco. If you haven’t had them, make sure to look for them next time you’re there. They are my favorite sweet treat!
Once I made this, I knew that it would be perfect for my next Good Things Utah TV segment. Yesterday, I got to be IN THE STUDIO to film my segment! It made me so incredibly happy to be back there doing MY THING! I filmed my 28th TV segment! Still pinching myself that I get to do something that has been a huge dream so deep inside my heart for over 20 years. Getting to cook on TV was definitely a plot twist in my life that was so unexpected! Watch me make this delicious dessert here!
I will be making this again as soon as my garden raspberries are ready. When I do, I’ll update this post with step-by-step pictures to show just how easy this is! It’s so simple, it would be a fun one to get the kids involved in. If you’re a chocolate raspberry lover, you have to make this ASAP!
Double Chocolate Raspberry Icebox Cake
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, washed and dried
- 1 box chocolate graham crackers
- 2 boxes (3.3 oz each) white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 6 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 oz dark chocolate bar
- 2 oz white chocolate bar
- Using an electric mixer, beat 4 cups heavy cream with two boxes pudding mix. Beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat remaining 2 cups of cream with sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Place one layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9×13 dish. Spread half of the white chocolate cream over the top. Sprinkle half of the raspberries over the cream. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers, the other half of the white chocolate cream, and the remaining raspberries.
- Add one more layer of graham crackers then top with whipped cream. Spread evenly.
- Using a grater or vegetable peeler, shave (or grate) chocolate bars over the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving. It will last about 3 days in fridge.