Healthy, beautiful, bright, and delicious. That’s how I would describe my Seven Layer Greek Dip! I had so much fun creating this and could NOT stop eating it! This easy to make dip would be perfect for the big game coming up or anytime really.
The cream cheese layer is definitely my favorite because it is full of fresh herbs, garlic and lemon juice. It would be amazing on its own as a dip! Also, use low fat cream cheese and sour cream for less guilt if you’d like. For the hummus layer, just use your favorite “plain” kind then just top with lots of chopped veggies and as much feta as your heart desires. Serve with pita chips!
How to Make Seven Layer Greek Dip
Start with the cream cheese mixture because it is the only layer that requires much effort. To a bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream (not pictured), lemon juice, garlic, fresh dill, fresh parsley, dried oregano, lemon pepper seasoning, salt and pepper.
Mix together then spread onto a platter. If you want to use something with sides, you could use a baking dish that’s 11×7 or close to it.
Next, spread 10 oz hummus over the top of the cream cheese.
Finally, top with chopped black olives, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes and feta.
My Seven Layer Greek Dip is addictive but guilt-free! I will fully admit that I made a meal out of this! There are so many textures and flavors that you just can’t help but go back for more. If you take this to a party, it will be gone I promise!
More Super Bowl (or party) Recipes To Try
Caramelized Onion and Bacon Skillet Dip
Sponsored post for Lee’s Marketplace
Seven Layer Greek Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese (light is ok), softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream (light is ok)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (half a lemon)
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh or freeze dried dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh or freeze dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 oz prepared original hummus
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced small
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced small
- 1/2 cup black olives, diced small
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced small
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- Pita chips
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, dill, parsley, oregano, lemon pepper, salt and pepper together. Spread onto a platter.
- Spread hummus over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with cucumber, tomatoes, black olives, red onion, and feta.
- Serve with pita chips.
Made this today! Fantastic! Thank you!
So happy you loved it! Thank you for the review!