I’ve been making this Easy Slow Cooker Creamed Corn for years and it’s not the holidays without it. It’s definitely the simplest, quickest dish to throw together too! I can’t believe I haven’t shared this one yet!
Corn is combined with cream cheese, butter, milk, sugar, smoked paprika, salt and pepper in a slow cooker. How easy is that? Cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. It’s the yummiest side dish for the holidays!
What You’ll Need
- 24 oz frozen corn
- 8 oz block cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter
- Granulated sugar
- Smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Optional Garnishes: green onions, chives or fresh parsley
That’s it! So simple and delicious!
How to Make Easy Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
This is going to be the shortest “how to make” section I’ve ever done. Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and cook! Feel free to double the recipe for larger crowds. This amount feeds six.
I honestly don’t even stir it before cooking. Once it’s heated through, I give it a stir and it all melds together into the creamiest corn. Nothing really needs to cook, just needs to get hot and melty. The great thing about using a slow cooker is that your stove top is freed up!
You’re going to love this Easy Slow Cooker Creamed Corn and I hope it becomes a holiday favorite of yours too. Happy holidays!
More Holiday Side Dishes
Sponsored post for Lee’s Marketplace. Ingredients on sale November 16-22: frozen corn, cream cheese, butter, granulated sugar, Barrel Ranch smoked paprika, kosher salt
Easy Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- 24 oz frozen corn kernels
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Sliced green onions
- Chopped fresh chives
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Add all ingredients to a 3-4 quart slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2-3 hours. Once done, stir to combine everything. Garnish with green onions, chives or parsley if desired.