Easy. Delicious. Healthy. This is a good one! My Easy Curry Chicken Kebabs are a family-pleasing simple meal that is loaded with flavor. I have been making them for years! Serve them with rice and a vegetable and dinner is done!
Aren’t they pretty? This recipe makes enough to feed four but can easily be doubled so you can have leftovers. Great for meal prep! The chicken turns out incredible juicy and moist because of a surprising ingredient…mayonnaise! Let’s make them…
How to Make Easy Curry Chicken Kebabs
The marinade is super simple and I bet you already have the ingredients on hand. Mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic powder, chili powder, ground ginger, salt and pepper. That’s it!
Slice 2 lbs of chicken breasts into bite-sized cubes then place them in a zip top bag. Add the marinade ingredients to the chicken, close the bag, then massage the meat to incorporate the mayo and seasonings. Marinate for at least two hours and up to 24 hours.
Next, thread the chicken onto metal or wooden skewers. Use latex gloves for less mess and so that your hands don’t smell like curry for days. Ha!
Grilling the Kebabs
I used my Traeger pellet grill on high heat but you can also use a regular gas grill or charcoal. Place the kebabs on a hot grill and turn after 6-7 minutes. Cook for another 6-8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Serve over rice with a side of broccoli, peas, asparagus or whatever vegetable you prefer. Garnish with chives, parsley, or cilantro if desired.
Easy Curry Chicken Kebabs are seriously the best weeknight dinner. I know your family will love these!
Check out this other kebab recipe on my blog too! Pineapple Pork Kebabs
Sponsored post for Lee’s Marketplace. Ingredients on sale April 27 – May 3: chicken breasts, chicken tenders, mayonnaise
Easy Curry Chicken Kebabs
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Chives, parsley, or cilantro for garnish (chopped)
- Place cubed chicken breast in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.
- Add mayonnaise and seasonings to the chicken. Close the bag then massage well to coat the chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours or up to 24 hours.
- Heat any type of grill to medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers (metal or wooden) then place on hot grill for 6-7 minutes. Turn chicken over then grill for 6-8 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove kebabs and place on a platter. Garnish with