School is out for us, summer is officially starting soon and I’m so ready! I absolutely love the warm months and love all of the food and drinks that come with it. My newest creation screams summer and is perfect for cooling off on hot days. Sparkling Blue Raspberry Lemonade is simple, fun to make, refreshing and pretty too!
You just want to dive in don’t you? This yummy drink is made with just five ingredients! Another fun drink to try is my Watermelon Mint Limeade.
Your Grocery List
- Bubly Raspberry sparkling water
- Lemonade (any kind)
- Blue Raspberry Torani syrup
- Fresh mint
How to Make Sparkling Blue Raspberry Lemonade
This recipe is so easy that I didn’t take many process pictures but here are the “cast of characters.” I like to add ice then add mint, lemonade and blue raspberry syrup. Then stir it up really well and top it off with the sparkling water and a fresh lemon slice. You can use any brand of sparkling water but I really like the raspberry Bubly.
The flavor of the Sparkling Blue Raspberry Lemonade reminds me so much of blue Otter Pops. It’s a little tart from the lemonade and has that sweet blue raspberry flavor that we all love. The fresh mint is a MUST! I tried it with and without and my whole family unanimously voted for the fresh mint.
Sponsored post for Lee’s Marketplace. Ingredients on sale May 18-31: lemonade (several brands), Torani syrup, Bubly sparkling water
Sparkling Blue Raspberry Lemonade
- Ice cubes
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 24 oz prepared lemonade
- 6 pumps Blue Raspberry Torani Syrup
- 12 oz can Bubly Raspberry sparkling water
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced
- Add ice to a 24 oz cup or glass. Add 2 teaspoons fresh mint, 12 oz lemonade, and three full pumps of blue raspberry syrup. Stir to combine. Top with 6 oz (half a can) Bubly water and a slice or two of fresh lemon. Stir lightly. Repeat for another 24 oz drink. Enjoy!
- Other brands of raspberry sparkling water and/or blue raspberry syrup can be used. These are just my favorites!
Leave a Reply